RBL Color for Urban Trends
We continue to give you tips during this quarantine, so that you can reach those tones that seem impossible as this Deep Blue.
We all have clients who at some point have asked us for colors that seem difficult to achieve, but for RBL by Nutrapél Professional Hair Care there are no impossible ones.
We will tell you step by step how to achieve a Deep Blue tone without damaging the hair and with a fresh appearance.
1. With the help of a cap to make lights make the selection of the hair, since this dye is not applied to all the hair.
2. Create a mix with White Powder Lightener with Silk and Platinoxide Developer 30 Vol and Alkemist Keraplex.
3. Apply the bleaching mixture to the hair.
4. The pose time depends on how quickly the hair is discolored. It is important that you check continuously so that it does not burn.
5. Rinse with plenty of water.
6. Apply Alkemist Cuticle Perfector treatment
7. Rinse with a lot of water.
8. Dry the hair.
9. Apply RBL’s “Deep Blue” hair color to dry hair.
10. Let the dye rest like any other.
11. Rinse with plenty of water
12. Reapply Alkemist Cuticle Perfector Treatment
13. Rinse and go!
If you want to see how to do it, you can click here so that you can follow the instructions step by step.
Where can you get RBL dyes and Pastelice Cream to achieve this effect? Very simple, click here and get it without leaving home!
Follow us on our social networks to learn more tips that you can use in your beauty salon.